We are currently looking for a 3rd Shift CNC Lathe Machinist for our Warsaw, Indiana facility. If you have experience producing parts by setting up and operating CNC Lathes, please apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offering competitive wages and benefits, bonus plan, shift premium, vacation after 6 months, make-up time, paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, 401k with company match.
Operate and maintain CNC Swiss style lathe machines, finish machines, hand tools, fixtures and jigs. (lathes include 20’s, 32’s, NTY3’s, Hanwha and Hardinge)
• Runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Read and interpret blueprints, inspection check-sheets, and instructions.
• Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
• Use basic inspection tools, such as calipers, micrometers, height stands, etc. to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
• Corrects dimensional problems and approves setups by other operators.
• Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
• Burr removal on all parts where required.
• Make machine adjustments, tool changes, etc. as required.
• Interface with Visual Labor Entry system and monitor work orders.
• Comply with all policies and procedures.
• Any and all other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• Physical ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Knowledge of CNC Swiss style lathe machines and CNC controls.
• Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work operation sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
• Strong understanding of computers
• Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Organized, quality-minded attitude and determination to be “Best in Class”.
• Willing to lead by example and learn Avalign Cutting Instrument processes and procedures.