We are currently hiring a Technical Services Engineer to join our growing organization! The position will interface with the customer design team and buyers to provide technical assistance and suport on product design and performance, and to provide quotes for current and future product requirements. This position will also review customer supplied technical information and suggest design changes to improve product performance and/or improve manufacture of the product and reduce cost.
Offering competitve wage and benefits program, paid holidays, vacation, 401k with company match, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and AD&D coverage. If you believe you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity; send your resume and salary information to HR at email@example.com
- Provide support and assistance to Customers’ design group.
Reviews customer supplied drawings, specifications, and requirements and suggests changes where appropriate (DFM).
Generate quotes for existing and new products.
Attend customer project review meetings and participate to support project launches as needed.
Champion customer product/project launches through the manufacturing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field and/or process engineering experience
- 3 to 5 years experience in Orthopedic/Medical Device Industry
- Quoting experience strongly preferred
- Good understanding of manufacturing and machining operations (lathe/mill/grinding)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a quality-minded and process improvement attitude
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines