We are currently hiring 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinists for our Warsaw, Indiana facility.
Set-up, Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain CNC Swiss style lathe machines, finish machines, hand tools, fixtures and jigs.
We are offering competitive wages and benefits, bonus plan, 15% shift premium, vacation after 6 months, make-up time, immediate eligibility to paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and a great 401k with company match. Sign on bonus available to qualified experienced machinists. If you have experience producing parts by setting up and operating CNC Lathes, please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 4643 N. State Rd. 15, Warsaw, IN 46582.
• Operate and maintain CNC Swiss style lathe machines, finish machines, hand tools, fixtures and jigs. (lathes include 20’s, 32’s, NTY3’s, Hanwha and Hardinge)
• Runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Read and interpret blueprints, inspection check-sheets, and instructions.
• Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
• Use basic inspection tools, such as calipers, micrometers, height stands, etc. to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
• Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
• Burr removal on all parts where required.
• Make machine adjustments, tool changes, etc. as required.
• High school diploma or GED
• Physical ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Knowledge of CNC Swiss style lathe machines and CNC controls.
• Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work operation sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
• Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Organized, quality-minded attitude and determination to be “Best in Class”.
• Willing to lead by example and learn Avalign Cutting Instrument processes and procedures.